White LED Window Candle, Pewter Base, Battery Operated, Auto Sensor
With centuries of illuminating history, its no wonder window candles receive such glowing reviews. Create your own history and glowing reviews from all who enter your home or restaurant with our 8.75 inch flameless window candle with a pewter base. The sturdy plastic and unneeded bulb replacement of these candle holders guarantee a long enjoyable life. In addition to a sensory feature that allows them to automatically turn on at dusk and off at dawn, these white 6 inch LED light candles will last approximately 540 hours powered by 2 C batteries. Easy operation and the generation of no heat make these flameless candles the perfect centerpiece for nearly all displays and locations. This old fashioned candle holder will fit on most windowsills with the included windowsill mounting clip, and will complement many table centerpieces. Express personal style, welcome and holiday festivity with the elegant still or realistic flickering white light of these decorative candles in your home, wedding or restaurant.
- Candle dimensions: 0.75 inch diameter x 4.25 inches tall
6 inches tall from candle base to flame tip
8.75 inches tall from pewter base to flame tip
- Base dimensions: 6 inches long x 1.75 inches wide x 2.75 inches tall
- LED light source eliminates need for bulb replacement
- Lasts 540 hours on 2 C batteries (batteries not included) - 45 days at 12 hours per day
- Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
- Choose from realistic WHITE flickering light or full on position
- Safe and easy to operate - no heat generated
- Windowsill mounting clip included
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Made from sturdy plastic with pewter colored base
- Ideas: Christmas Candles, Window Candles
On one side, find a tiny light sensor that prompts the candle to illuminate at dusk. On the other, find an on/off switch for powering down your candle.
Each candle comes with a separate window sill tab that can be inserted into the keyed base. It is then inserted between the sash and the sill for full stability.