Replacement Bulbs, C7 Flicker Flame, 1W/120V, 2 Pack, ROUNDED TIP


The flickering replacement bulb for 120V electric candle lamps flickers like a real candle. This 1 watt bulb is for use with 120V electric candle lamps.

  • 2 incandescent replacement bulbs per package
  • 1 Watt, 120 Volts
  • 0.75 inch diameter with an overall height of 2 inches (1.5 inch bulb with a 0.5 inch screw base)
  • Flickers like a real candle
  • ROUNDED TIP bulb is most commonly used as candle lamp replacement bulb but they can also be used with C7 stringers
  • Most candle lamps come with a C7 rounded tip incandescent bulb, this flicker flame bulb is the same shape as the bulb that comes standard with candle lamps, but it offers a different effect
  • (If you're trying to match our premade flicker flame string lights-you want the bulbs with a POINTED TIP)

Back To Candle Lamps

Hello You!

Join our mailing list