This Valentine’s Day step up your flower game with lights! We will go over a couple ways to add that extra sparkle to your bouquet for that special someone in your life.
Add Lighted Flowers
Use our lighted roses to add that extra glow to your arrangement. Doing so will really make your flowers into a centerpiece. It’s very quick and easy!
1. Make sure your vase has a little wiggle room when adding just the real flower bouquet.
2. Undo any rubber bands holding the real flower stems together and place flowers in vase. Pro tip: Don’t forget to cut 0.5 inch off the ends to make the flowers last as long as possible!
3. Gently help the bouquet settle into the vase.
4. Turn on the Lighted Flowers.
5. Begin strategically adding the Lighted Flowers in between the live flowers. Ideally, they will be spread evenly throughout the arrangement. Occasionally take a step back to see how the overall bouquet is looking until ideal look is achieved.
6. If flowers do not fill vase entirely add a ribbon to hold the arrangement together.
Add Fairy Lights
Fairy Lights are a string of lights that come on an ultra-thin wire. These strands will basically disappear in the flowers, allowing just the light to shine through. Choose your light color to boost the look you are going for. Warm white is classic and timeless, cool white is more modern and pairs well particularly well with cooler tone flowers.
We recommend using one of our Coin Cell Battery Operated Fairy Lights. These additionally have a very small, easy to hide battery packs.
1. Turn on Fairy Light and insert battery pack into the middle of the flower bouquet. Tuck underneath flower bud. Make sure to not put the battery pack so far into the bouquet that it comes in touch with water.
2. Twine the string light through the flowers making sure to use the petals to hide the wire. Keep the bulbs visible to allow the light to show through!
What you need:
- 1-3 Fairy Lights (depending on how bright you want and how big your bouquet is)