If you like what you see here, sign up for our email list. Subscribers will receive exclusive email-only promotions relating to these DIYs, so don't miss out! And if you like DIYs, lighting and decor projects and ideas like these, make sure you opt into our DIY list to receive more great tips like these.
We begin with one of our holiday favorites: 5 Easy DIY Christmas Centerpiece Ideas. These five ideas are so easy, all you need is a list of items to complete the project and you’ll be set to create an amazing display for the holidays!
Idea #1: DIY Natural Lighted Berry Wreath Centerpiece
Bring warmth and light to your fall or Christmas décor with this natural-meets-rustic garland and candle centerpiece. This creation uses five items, all of which you can find at LightsForAllOccasions.com! The lighted berry branch actually comes as four branches, two with lights and two with berries, all of which are easily bendable. We just formed them into a circular wreath-style shape to create this cool piece of table décor!
What you’ll need to create your own DIY natural lighted berry wreath centerpiece:
- • 6” Birch Slice (1)
- • 8” Birch Slice (1)
- • Lighted Berry Branch (1)
- • Set of 6 Antiqued Metal Candle Holders with Glass Inserts (1 Set)
- • A Pack of Votive Candles (1 Pack)
Idea #2: DIY Winter Forest Candle Centerpiece
Get the kettle on for some hot chocolate as this next one is perfect for those cold snowy days! Using our set of 3 pedestal glass candle holders, lighted pine cone garland and pillar candles, this look is ideal for anyone looking to decorate within the Christmas naturals or white Christmas trends.
What you’ll need to create your own DIY winter forest candle centerpiece:
- • Set of 3 Glass Pedestal Candle Holders (1 Set)
- • Set of 3 Unscented Pillar Candles (1 Set)
- • Lighted LED Winter Pine Cone Garland (1)
- • Assorted Twigs from the Forest
Idea #3: DIY Frosty Damask Winter Candle Centerpiece
If you are going for the minimalist white-meets-silver look this Christmas, add a little bling with our silver damask candle holder and silver chain. Just loop the chain below the candle holder, add a votive candle and voila… you’re done! It looks elegant and takes practically no time!
What you’ll need to create your own DIY silver candle centerpiece:
- • Silver Glass Damask Votive Candle Holder (1)
- • Strand of 10 Yard Silver Acrylic Square Jewel Garland (1 Strand)
- • Pack of 24 Round Glass Wax Filled Votive Candles (1 Pack)
Idea #4: DIY Christmas Bowl of Ornaments Centerpiece
This look joins vintage and country with the bowl of ornaments trend! On the vintage end, pair our mercury glass compote dish and candle holder set, and embellish your Christmas centerpiece. Throw in a folky Americana reference with our white Chantilly lace table runner. To bring in the Christmas vibe, drop a set of simple silver and red Christmas tree ornaments to complete the look!
What you’ll need to create your own DIY Christmas Compote Centerpiece:
- • Vintage Mercury Glass Compote Dish (1)
- • Set of 6 Mercury Glass Candle Holders (1 Set)
- • Pack of Round Glass Wax Filled Votive Candles (1 Pack)
- • Roll of White Chantilly Lace Table Runner (1 Roll)
- • Red & Silver Christmas Ornaments (1 Set)
Idea #5: DIY Christmas Natural Birch Planter Centerpiece
Gather up some pine cones and paint ‘em with holiday pastel colors. We used green, light blue, a hint of orange and pink. Inside the planter we arranged an assortment of pastel-colored Christmas ornaments. These simple, minimal ornaments look like gumballs! Arrange accordingly on one of our birch slice placemats and you’re set. The birch slice placemats come in a set of 10, meaning you’ll have extras to coordinate your table settings with your centerpiece. We arranged this one in two ways – choose your favorite!
We also provided an alternate layout for this one below.
What you’ll need to create your own DIY Christmas Birch Planter Centerpiece:
- • Rectangle Birch Bark Planter (1)
- • Set of 10 Birch Slice Round Placemats (1 Set)
- • Set of Pastel Colored Christmas Ornaments (1 Set)
- • An Assortment of Pine Cones from the Forest
- • Paint in Pastel Colors